Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ladies and Babies

As Christmas quickly approaches our days have become filled with holiday activities and lots of hustle and bustle. The reason for the season is to celebrate the birth of Jesus our Lord and Savior. With that being said, I am trying very hard to keep my focus on Him and truly spend my time in honorable ways. What have I been doing you might ask..spending quality time with tons of my favorite ladies and their babies and giving thanks for all the wonderful people in my life.  The photos below are in no particular order. They consist of fun celebrations: the miracle of life, cherished friendships, and precious little baby angles.

Baby Olivia

Ash and Olivia

Girl's night- Susie, Court, and Baby Olivia

love her

I tried to take her home, look at those lips.

Small town outing

Baby Shower

sweet friends

Pregos

Sharing the power of miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment