Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nightstand: Before and After

Happy Wednesday! Have I told you that I love Wednesdays? Why you might ask; because it means that I have made it through the tough days (Monday and Tuesday). By Wednesday you can tell what kind of week you are having and plan the next couple of days accordingly. You get the idea. 

Okay moving on to the good stuff. I picked this nightstand up a couple of weeks ago at Habitat for Humanity (equivalent to a Good Will Store). I will run in the local store periodically on the hunt for treasures. Sure enough I spotted a diamond in the rough. 

 I wasn't kidding when I said that the nightstand was in rough condition. The graffiti really says it all.

 Here is the after version. I still needed to attach the handle in the photo below.  I thought I took additional photos of the final project but ... I couldn't find them. Sorry
 The nightstand is at the booth looking for a new home!! Can you find it? Give you a hint; it is under the trunk and table. For some reason I picture/see this piece in a boy's room. Isn't amazing how paint can transform things?
Are you guys working on any projects at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment