Monday, January 28, 2013

Dresser: Before and After

Hey guys, I am still alive. I feel like the last month has flown by with a vengeance. I have been keeping busy working, training for the marathon, and doing a few do-it- yourself projects. Here are before and after pictures from a dresser I upcycled with some paint.

I found this dresser in NWA this summer. It was a bit of an eye sore when I bought it. But I could look past the horrible paint job (purple, orange, and gold blots) and see the potential. Here are a few before pics.




 I had seen a few inspiration pieces on Pintrest.


I decided to go with the grey. I was very happy with the way the dresser turned out. I already sold the piece to a precious family. They will be using it for their little boy's nursery. (I am always overjoyed when my pieces go to a good home) The flea market booth was full and I wanted to move the piece- so Craigslist was my answer. I have been in a de-cluttering mood, if I am not using it, I want it out of my house. Anyone else go through similar phases? Okay, here are the after pics.



Much better than the purple and orange right? 




No comments:

Post a Comment