Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Announcement

Think back in December when the weather was cold, days were short, and everyone was busy preparing for Christmas. I had not been feeling like myself, so to speak. So after some investigating, we were blessed with some beautiful news. I was pregnant! Here are a few pictures from that day/ week. Mister R was out of town so, I had time to process the news and think of a fun way to tell him that he was going to be a father! Needless to say he was excited!
Selfie- I was home alone but wanted to document the good news!
 
 Mister R was unsure, at first why I had given him children's books. His face was priceless when he put two and two together. Blessed to be trusted by the Lord to love and care for one of his children.


June was overjoyed too! - This picture doesn't due her justice!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment