Saturday, September 29, 2012

Junkpot

Erica and I got up early to fulfill a mission. We headed out to find more junk.  Everyone needs more junk, right?  We are officially setting up our be. booth on Monday night. We are in panic/ excitement mode.  Off we went, to Hot Springs for a church rummage sale.  We hit the JUNKPOT!!! Can't wait to show off some of our treasures.

Erica's car filled up fast. The deal of the day: A great wood highchair.(not pictured) I cant' wait to get my hands on it and fix it up. I had to call my sweet in laws to come pick of the highchair because we ran out of room. Always a good sign for a junkpot!!
I am like a kid at Christmas. I always come home and lay all my loot out and marvel over my treasures. I make a mental game plan for each piece before I clean, re-purpose, or use/ display them around my house.

Happy Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment