Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby Love

My bestie had her sweet baby girl today!! Lass and I have been friends since our freshmen year in college.
 We have lived alot of life together, 9 years worth of life. We were roommates for 3 years and then started working on being young professionals and entering the real world. Later came engagements, marriage, and moving new places to start new adventures.
We have been friends through it all. I know that I can always call my sweet friend and she will be there. She was the maid of honor in my wedding. 


I went to a church shower for my sweet friend a week ago Sunday. She is all ready for Baby Olivia to arrive. Here are a few pictures from her beautiful nursery. Lass did a great job decorating the nursery. I love the fun colors and that she used in the room.

I can't wait to see my friend excel in her new role of motherhood. Baby Olivia is one lucky girl. Olivia is absolutely perfect. She is a beautiful newborn. (which is rare) She has a head full of dark hair and beautiful skin.



It's official - I am an aunt. I can't wait to spoil her rotten. Congrats to the Ashley and Daniel!! Call me when you need a babysitter. I will be there in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment