Sunday, October 21, 2012

Target don't fail me now..

So today is the day that I have been waiting for: Nate Berkus + Target. I have been a fan of Nate for a couple of years now. If only I could win the lottery and stay home all day eating bon bons and watching The Nate Berkus show. (ahh the good life) Okay enough day dreaming, back to reality. Nate is working with Target and his line is in stores as of October 21st. This evening I was resting on the couch and it dawned on me that today is October 21st. I jumped up and booked it to my local Benton Target. I rushed into the store expecting to see my fellow shoppers scooping up the Nate Berkus products. Well to my surprise the store was empty, just an average Sunday evening. I asked a worker where the Nate Berkus collection was located and she just stared at my like I was speaking Chinese. The point of my story is that my target does not have one item from the Nate Berkus collection.  I know that I live in Saline County but we deserve nice things too. I am hoping that the lost delivery truck will be able to find its way to my target by the morning.

You know where to find me on my lunch break tomorrow.  I need want one of everything shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment