Thursday, October 25, 2012

Before and After Wood Highchair


 Do you guys remember me saying that I found the best wood highchair? Well I almost fell over when I came across this gem at a local rummage sale. I scooped it up faster than June Dog eats her treats (that's super fast and messy). You get the idea, I used my elbows to fight off elderly grandmas. I take bargain shopping very seriously.  I'm kidding. No one wanted this sad old chair but me. I could look past all the scratches and flaws to see the potential.



So after I cleaned it up, I sprayed it a fun sour apple green. I could not be happier with the way it turned out. Now I have to decide whether to sale it at my "be." booth or keep it for my unborn child that might not come to live with me and Mister R. for many many years.  What to do? Decisions, Decisions. 
Hope you guys have a great weekend. I am spending the weekend with some of my favorite family members on a girls getaway!

1 comment: