Sunday, October 21, 2012

Going to the Chapel

My sweet friend Courtney exchanged vows with her groom yesterday. It was a great weekend full of wedding activities. Friday night we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. All the girls had a slumber party at Courtney's. It was fun to spend quality time with Courtney before her big day. Here are a few pictures:
The Bride and her maids
Sweet Bride to be..
  
Saturday was full of excitement. The bride to be was absolutely breathtaking. I loved her dress; it was figure flattering, timeless, and classic. She was the picture perfect classic bride. Here are a few pictures from the reception.


 Side note: Courtney told the D.J. to play rap songs from the early 2000's. You better bet that I was out there shaking my tail feathers to "to the window to the wall" and "it's getting hot in here". I was having flash backs to 2002-2004. I love dancing but the downside is I have absolutely no rhythm. The "sprinkler" and "the shopping cart" are two of my go to dance moves.. kidding. No really, I am a horrible dancer.

My MR.
Erin, Court, and I = Deltas
Funniest Bridesmaid Award goes to Lindsey
My heart
Congrats to my sweet friend and her lucky groom. We had a wonderful time at your wedding and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment