Sunday, October 21, 2012

Inspired by Erica

Hope you guys have been enjoying your weekend. We have had a busy couple of days. Last Thursday Mister R and I were invited to Erica's Birthday Dinner. I love birthdays and couldn't wait to celebrate my dear friend Erica.

Erica is always the hostesses with the mostesses.  I always take notes when I go to Erica's house because she has the best presentation. She thinks of everything and makes it look effortless.

 All the food was absolutely delicious. She served chili with all the fixings: bake potatoes, corn bread, fritos, cheese, and ect. It was a fabulous dinner with great company and lots of laughter. Best of all were the delicious desserts. Erica really out did herself!!  
 Erica used a small cupcake holder for the baked potato toppings. What a smart idea.  Inspired by Erica: I have been using cupcake baking pans for my jewlery for a couple of months. It's a great way to organize jewelry.
Inspired by Erica to use everyday things in extra ordinary ways.  I pinned a few other fun ways to use cupcake holders on pintrest. Get inspired to upcylce your old cupcake holders. Enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment