Sunday, November 18, 2012

Curtains: Before and After

 I have been looking for curtains for our living room since we have moved in. I have a hard time spending a fortune on window treatments, hence why we have none. After my morning run a couple of Sunday's ago, I stopped by Target and stumbled upon these awesome finds. Neutral curtains with a print. Best part of the deal is they were on super sale! Score!!
I went right to work. Rounded up all my tools and needed materials. Measured for the curtain rod and started using my power tools (really Mister R.'s drill) Look out world; lady on a mission. 

The new curtains soften the room and frame the window nicely. No complaints here. Even Mister R. noticed (he is not the most observant man) the new digs. Hooray for finished projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment