Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful for all

Thankful for all my family members. We had one of the best Thanksgivings that I can remember. Everything just seemed effortless, easy and joyful. Each side of our family has many blessing to be thankful for this year. Both sides of our family have been battling illness, cancer, and other health issues. When loved ones are going through trials it really puts everything in perspective. We need to focus on the most precious things in life: faith, family, friends, health, and fun (things that bring us joy). So that's just what we did this Thanksgiving. We spent super great quality time with our family, talked about being healthier, spread good cheer to our friends, and spent an ample amount of time being joyful by laughing, making fun of each other, and playing family games.

We kicked off Thanksgiving by hosting Mister R.'s family for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.





 Friday morning Mister R. got up early and went hunting. I headed to my parent's house to start Thanksgiving with my family. Mister R. came after killing his limit of ducks. He is a big hunter and so excited to have good hunt.
My teammate for family games

Mexican Train

Dominating..



Cousin love

Houser Boys

The Winners!!
We even had time for a few family pictures..
The whole fam

My tiny fam


On Saturday we headed out to a local auction. Family members reported that the action was surprisingly fun. I found a little treasure to take home with me. Before and After pictures coming soon!

 Hope each of you had a fabulous holiday and soaked up quality time with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment