Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Contest Update

The Bad News: I wanted to thank everyone that voted for my bathroom to win a makeover. Unfortunately I didn't have the most vote, so therefore I did not win the gift card. On the bright side, entering the contest did inspire me to focus on starting my bathroom makeover. I have finally picked a paint color and hope to paint sometime this month.

The Good News: I did win the Tacky Turkey Contest at work!!! Hip hip hooray! David Durkey had lots of good competition. There was actually a 3 way tie. They had a few children and parents vote for the tie breaker. David Durkey pulled out the win!! It is super fun to have bragging rights of designing the tackiest turkey! Hahaha what does that say about me? I have slightly tacky taste?

Until the next contest..


No comments:

Post a Comment