Thursday, November 29, 2012

Attacked by the Super Bug

Thanksgiving evening I started getting a sore throat. It continually just went down hill from there. Major head colds are not my favorite. I raided my local Target trying to boost my chances of beating the nasty old cold.
By Tuesday I started feeling better and thought I was on the upswing.  Then the bug morphed or my body was invaded by a new super bug. I have been sick as a dog for about 24 hours. Clear liquids and soup for me.

I have a long list of things that need to be done around the house and projects but they will all have to wait until I am feeling better. I am complaining about being sick for a few days. It reminds me that I take my good health for granted. My thoughts and prayers of comfort, strength, and healing for everyone fighting illnesses much bigger than a stomach bug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment