Monday, November 19, 2012

Contest..

I have entered myself in 2 contest this week. The first one is at work. We are having a Tacky Turkey contest in honor of Thanksgiving. I struggled to find a starting point but after I came a across a wood duck body at Goodwill- it was smooth sailing. The following pictures are of David Durkey the Star Turkey!!



My kiddos at work helped me with the feathers and hair. My favorite part of David Durkey is his Jerry curl and mustache.  How can he not win? Right? I will keep you updated to let you know if he wins the Tackiest Turkey. My fingers are crossed!!

Okay, moving on the the 2nd contest I have entered. My sorority sister Cara has a fabulous blog  called Live the Home Life. If you haven't read it before you should definitely check it out! She and has teamed up with Ace Hardware for a giveaway. I was super excited when I read about the contest.
Cara_email

Cara Wilkerson
Realtor/Blogger/Rambling Rehaber
Live the Home Life



The contest winner wins a 100 dollar gift card toward making over their space/ room.  I submitted the following photos of my master bath. It's a big space and I am struggling for inspiration to develop a game plan. Here is where I need your help... I need you to vote for my space. 
You can vote online at the Property Group Page. 
 http://www.facebook.com/thepropertygroupAR

The photo with the most "likes" wins the gift card. Please vote for my master bath.. You can tell from the pictures below that if needs a fresh coat of paint, updated fixtures, new hardware, repainted cabinets, and some great accessories! Disclaimer (I did not pick the dark blood red/ like tannish- pink combo. It was a parting gift from the previous owners. I did paint the squares on the wall testing out paint colors. I am leaning toward the blue/grey color. Any input?)






 Thank for helping me out and voting. I will show after pictures when I tackle the big bath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment